£24,000 - £29,000
Fully Remote with 1 week paid training down South
This role is within a global Insurance company based in the South of England. They offer fully remote working.
In the role you'll be servicing Insurer clients policy holders, managing their claims from cradle-to-grave. It will involve liaising with 3rd parties, suppliers and communicating professionally with everyone involved in the claims process.
The role for a Motor Claims Handler
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues around the country
- Composing professional and informative letters and other written correspondence
- Efficiently handling insurance claims and related product claims, whilst following standard procedures
- Ensuring compliance with our contractual and regulatory requirements
- Recording full and accurate data within our systems
What we are looking for in a Motor Claims Handler
- Commercial Motor Claims Handling experience
- A professional and adaptable communication style - both written and verbal;
- Efficient administrative skills;
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills;
- A proactive attitude, and an enthusiastic approach
- Extensive training and development support
- Funding towards Insurance qualification
- Internal team progression, this role is ideal for anyone looking for a long term career within insurance
- Local parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance, Pension and Eye test/Glasses vouchers
- The hours ; 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday (between 8 - 6pm dependant on your preference)
Please apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an immediate telephone interview.