Location: Liverpool L8 9
Shift: Days 36 hours per week
Salary: £21 per hour
About the home
The home is a 59-bed care home that supports men living with mental and physical health conditions, including dementia. For over a century, their unique and beautiful 1800s building in Liverpool, has been home to lots of men of all ages living with varying complex health needs. The team of amazing care staff, clinical staff and managers work alongside the residents and their families to plan personalised care that gives each person who lives at the home as much independence and choice as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a warm people-person who can provide clinical care to our residents in a reassuring, compassionate way.
- Is highly skilled and knowledgeable in their field, confidently able to care for those living with complex multiple morbidities and long-term conditions associated with ageing;
- Builds fantastic working relationships with everyone they work alongside, including residents, other clinicians, healthcare teams, care staff, domestic workers, management colleagues, residents' families and other professionals.
- Is a brilliant leader, calm in a crisis and able to give clear direction.
- cares deeply about doing a great job for the people they support and wants to make every day better than the last for residents.
- Is enthusiastic about giving residents top-quality, holistic clinical care and works proactively to make sure their needs are met.
- Role models outstanding clinical practice and is able to coach their team to be the best they can be and
- Believes that the best care happens when the person they are supporting has a choice, a voice and as much independence as possible, and that their dignity should always be maintained.
- Paid breaks
- They pay your costs to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Outstanding career progression and the chance to complete qualifications.
- Get access to a whole package of rewards, including retail discounts and vouchers.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to confidential counselling, legal advice, and financial advice
- Overtime bonus
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Free lunch made by our fab catering team.
- Get up to £200 for referring your friend