£20,000 - £30,000
Time Recruitment Solutions are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment consultant to join our Engineering team. This is a warm 360 recruitment desk. Previous recruitment experience is preferred, however someone with proven sales experience and a consultative approach would also work well.
You will join us here in our offices in Great Ancoats where we support the recruitment teams who select and supply engineering professionals and consultants to the leading companies in the UK.
We value knowledge, innovation, commitment, organisational skill, time management, excellent communication skills (verbal, face to face & telephone and written), computer literacy, drive to be the best and a hunger to succeed. In return we provide competitive salaries, 28 days' holiday, great benefits. Not to mention a great culture with plenty of career progression and development opportunities.
* Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients
* Successfully drive and grow the desk
* Pro-actively recruit high calibre candidates against client briefs
* Proactively manage and maintain candidate database
* Ensure service excellence for both candidate and client throughout the end to end recruitment process
* Manage candidate and customer queries
* Be a point of contact for any escalations
* Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
What we are looking for:
* Confident, outgoing personality
* Sales driven and focused on results
* Proactive individual with a motivation for new business/sales
* Experience within a technical sector is preferrable such as Engineering, Manufacturing
* The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both candidates and clients
* Process driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards SLA's/ KPI'S
* Good working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, work, excel)
* Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous bonus scheme, 28 days holiday, flexible working, and other great benefits.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more then please click 'APPLY' or call Gary Gittings at Time Recruitment Solutions to discuss further.
Engineering Divisional Manager
- 0161 238 9777