Location: Streatham, South West London
Salary: £70,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Bonus Structure
Hours: 40 - full time days
Registered Home Manager required for an innovative care provider who have a reputable reputation with an impressive portfolio of 20 + care homes across throughout the UK. The Registered Home Manager will support the home to maintain its "Good" CQC rating and be able to influence the team to take the luxurious nursing home service the next level to achieve an outstanding rating with CQC!
The service is a medium size with no more that 70 beds across two floors providing care packages to the elderly. This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Home Manager with an active NMC pin who is looking to join a forward thinking, company that prides itself on its excellent standards of service to its residents and service users as well as providing its staff with continuous professional development and on the job training.
Registered Home Manager Requirements
* Be a nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* Highly experienced in working in the nursing home sector
* Naturally driver and motivated
* Excellent communication skills
* Inspiring leader who can motivate teams in positive manner
* Who can safely protect the resident's well-being at all times
Registered Home Manager Position Remuneration
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays!
* DBS paid
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Robust induction
* Free parking
* Phenomenal support with training and on-going development
* Free food and refreshments supplied!
* NEST work place pension
* Achievable bonus structure!
Your budget will be extensive allowing you the ability to make effective changes that suit your service user's needs; we are looking for a Registered Home Manager with extensive experience and ability to achieve results and propel the service to 'outstanding' level with CQC
Applicants will have a person-centred focus, be experienced, approachable, have excellent leadership skills and be adaptable to this companies policies and procedures.
If you would like more information on this fantastic Registered Home Manager opportunity, please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
Alternatively, please click APPLY below Recruitment.