Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£19.26 per hour (Equivalent to £37,557per annum) + Paid Breaks + 20% Weekend Enhancements
Hours: Full time or part time available
Shifts: Days or Nights short/long shifts
One of the Top 20 Care Home providers is recruiting now for a Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin. As the Registered Nurse; you will be working for a non-profitable organisation who truly put care as top priority in everything they do. The nursing facility maintains an excellent reputation across Leamington spa for delivering exceptional care.
Registered Nurses' working here can be guaranteed phenomenal support by ensuring they are kept up to date with regular training allowing the Registered Nurse to maintain their skills and develop in new areas through extra development.
* Is renowned for incredible staffing to patient ratio
* The Registered Nurse will be heavily supported with on-going further development to gain management qualifications
* Been established since the 1800's so job security is guaranteed
* Always striving to promote the Registered Nurse into higher positions
* They always deliver bespoke care packages tailored to younger adults & the elderly who may have neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
This opportunity is excellent for a Registered Nurse like you who is looking for the next scope in your career. Not only will you have job satisfaction be delivering excellent care. You are the Registered Nurse will go home with a smile on your face every day to know that you will have such a supportive management team supporting you every step of the way.
Some of the Registered Nurse Benefits include:
* 20% pay enhancements for weekends
* Short shifts/ long
* £1.00 EXTRA between 10.pm - 6.am
* NMC registrations paid in full
* 28 days holiday - rising to 30 after 2 years' service
* Free PARKING
* Free UNIFORM
* Free DBS
* Simply health discounts
To find out more out about the Registered Nurse role don't wait APPLY today!