Registered Nurse - (RGN/RMN)
£21 an hour (Up to 45k per annum!)
"Many staff nurses have developed their career"
12 hour shifts, full time and part time hours available
A fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN night nurse to join a lovely care home with GOOD CQC. They are a well-established nursing home known for both its outstanding care and supportive environment for many years.
Our client offers the best support, training and progressive opportunities promising you job security and allowing you to develop your career and clinical skills. The home caters their care to the elderly with physical disabilities and people living with dementia.
Our client is looking for a RGN or RMN night nurse with remarkable clinical skills who is looking to progress in their career.
You will be required to:
- Work 12 hour shifts
- Administer medication
- Catheterisation (training provided)
- PEG feeding (training provided)
- Care plans and assessments
- Dealing with GP referrals and visits
- Ensure residents are well looked after
Benefits of an RGN:
- Pay increase every year (reviewed)
- Leadership and management development
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Free meals
Are you an experienced RGN or RMN?
APPLY NOW TO FIND OUT MORE