£21.53 - £22.58 per hour + Paid Breaks (Equivalent to £47,021 - £48.594 per annum) + 20% Overtime rates!
Hours: 24, 36 , 42 hour shifts available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Registered Nurse required for an award winning care facility that in its infancy ! looking for a Registered Nurse's to work alongside their highly experienced team, the company is widely renowned as an industry leading care group with high standards of care and stunning state of the art facilities; the company guarantees ongoing development, staff rewards and a wealth of benefits. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join the complex care provider.
The Registered Nurse will be joining an award winning, specialist nursing provider. This newly established service caters for adults living with dementia, acquired brain injury, complex mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission
* Creating individualised care plans for residents
* Updating care plans on a daily basis
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers
* Monitoring and developing performance of care staff
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* 20% overtime rates!
* Career progression opportunities
* Full and part-time working available
* Team bonus!
* Workplace Pension
* Comprehensive and further learning opportunities
* Refer a friend reward scheme
* Rewarding quality bonus scheme for all eligible colleagues
* Professional subscription fees paid, including NMC
* Free enhanced disclosure checks
* Employee Assistance Partner for all colleagues and their immediate families
You will be endorsed for all your clinical upskilling and management training and development here as a Registered Nurse with the leadership team also coming from a Registered Nurse background you can be assured of working with like-minded individuals.
Applicants for the Registered Nurse position are required to hold a NMC pin and be RGN/RMN qualified.
To apply for the Registered Nurse role click below for immediate consideration or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment
Your role as Registered will be to care for individuals with complex physical needs (including tracheostomy and ventilator care) whilst ensuring clinical excellence and following all regulatory standards.
The opportunity to work for a dynamic and rewarding company operating different to any other is not one to be missed!