Salary: £18.50ph - £20.50ph (DEO) (Equivalent £34,632 - £51,168 per annum) + Paid Breaks + Paid Handover + Bonus!
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Hours: Part time and full time
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Time Recruitment is assisting the country's largest national healthcare brand both UK and nationwide famous for its delivery of private healthcare in clinics, hospitals and nursing homes alike having regularly been recognised at the national care home awards year on year!
We are currently searching for a Registered Nurse work within a highly regarded nursing home in Solihull, Birmingham; the service delivers exceptional, manageable palliative and general nursing care with a separate unit for specialist dementia nursing care.
Benefits for working as a Registered Nurse within this exceptional setting include:
* Welcome bonus paid after 4 weeks! Apply BELOW to find out more!
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
* Access to Wage stream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings
* Paid breaks
* NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
* Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
* NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
* Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Uniform provided
* Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
* Shopping Discounts
* Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
* Free flu vaccine
Registered Nurse Requirements:
* A passion for elderly nursing care
* Passion for maintaining dignity and independence ensuring safeguarding is upheld
* Registered Nurse status with a valid NMC pin - RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified
* A clear understanding of NMC/CQC codes of conduct
* An ability to lead a shift co-ordinating care staff effectively on your designated unit
For more information on the Registered Nurse role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below to find out more!