Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Salary: £18.64 - £20.70 per hour (Equivalent to £34,894 - £38,450 per annum) + Paid Breaks + Up to £24.70ph in overtime rates!
Shifts: Days or Nights
Hours: 36 or 48 available
"Rated Good by CQC"
Time Recruitment are working in partnership with an award-winning national care provider in the local area of Stratford Upon-Avon. The home has an excellent CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC pin.
The service can accommodate for up to 60 + beds it provides exemplary care packages to the elderly who may require specialist nursing care, palliative care, physical disabilities and nursing dementia. The Registered Nurse will work with a highly trained team of nurses and carers, who can offer you support alongside your Unit Manager, Deputy Manager and longstanding Home Manager.
Registered Nurse Benefit include:
* Paid Breaks
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* Assistance with re-validation
* 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
* Child care voucher scheme
* Free uniform
* Comprehensive induction on-going training and development
* Progression opportunities into management roles
* Lengthy induction programme
* Staff development plan with such a large company you will be guaranteed your rota in advance alongside this the company can support.
* Private healthcare support
* NEST pension scheme
* Free gym pass
* Internal apprenticeship schemes
* £1000 bonus after 4 weeks service!
* Excellent enhancements ranging from £2.00ph for overtime + £2.00 for night enhancements!
The successful Registered Nurse, will have come from a care centre, hospital or staff nursing home background however newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply this is a brilliant opportunity to develop and enhance your clinical skills and to join a progressing company with huge potential and rewarding career opportunities then APPLY below for more information.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about the position, contact Larissa at Time today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.