Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £19.00 per hour + Paid Handover + £2.00 Overtime Enhancements!
Shifts: 1x Nights free
Time Recruitment is sourcing a Registered Nurse for a highly regarded local nursing facility based in Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire. The service is nurse led with both home manager and deputy home manager being RGN qualified.
This service has 54 beds, a Good CQC rating, a stable and friendly team and looks after old age and physical disability. This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team and a forward-thinking company.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* Excellent staffing levels
* £2.00 Overtime enhancements
* Paid handover
* Pay review every April!
* Free Parking
* Syringe driver/verification of death training
* Enhancements for bank holidays/Christmas
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
This exemplary service is longstanding and boasts incredible longevity with their nursing team having worked here for 12+ years. As a Registered Nurse here you can be assured you are joining an inclusive team offering the best clinical development in the area!
For further information or to apply to the Registered Nurse role please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.