Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Salary: £21.27 per hour (Equivalent to £42,583 per annum) + £26.00 For All Overtime!
Hours: Days only, 38.5-hour contract
Time Recruitment are assisting a nationally recognised care group who have an outstanding reputation in the sector; over 90% of their care homes are rated GOOD or Outstanding with CQC. The home is currently under a clinical transformation and is looking for a strong registered nurse to support the healthcare team.
The service accommodates up to 50 + people caring for younger, older and elderly/frail residents. Providing care packages ranging from dementia care, physical health conditions, physical disabilities and mental health conditions.
Your role as Registered Nurse includes:
* Ensuring all nursing notes are completed accurately
* Adhere to the NMC code of practice at all times
* Attend all mandatory meetings and participate and share key information
* As the named nurse take full responsibility to assess the client's needs
* To treat each client with dignity and independence irrespective of their severity of their physical or mental ability
Benefits for the role of Registered Nurse include:
* Overtime payment of £26.00 per hour if shifts over contracted hours equivalent to £286 per shift!
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* Full support if required with Re-validation
* Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual - online which also supports Re-validation
* Free refreshments and snacks whilst on shift
* Free Blue Light Card with thousands of discounts of retail, restaurants and leisure!
* Excellent holiday pay scheme that reward the registered nurse for their commitment
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
* Fantastic career opportunities to progress within from registered nurse to director level!
* Referral scheme worth £500!
If you are a caring compassionate registered nurse; wanting to join a progressive company with incredible opportunities and market leading staffing ratios! APPLY BELOW or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.