Location: Sevenoaks (TN14)
Salary: £21.61 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Hours: Days or Nights Available - Full or Part Time
Time Recruitment is selecting a Registered Nurse for a highly luxurious state of the art care facility in Sevenoaks for an award-winning company noted as care provider of the year and the great British care awards winner alongside rapidly developing and opening new service locally.
This service is renowned for its excellent reviews; IT suite, deluxe cinema, wellbeing and beauty salon and stylish en-suite rooms; with 60 beds across 3 units the service offers exemplary residential, general nursing/end of life care and non-challenging dementia care.
You will be joining a much larger team than average with homemakers and volunteers on site alongside a longstanding highly successful clinical management team and your duties for the Registered Nurse role include:
* Care planning and medication management using an innovate electronic PCS
* Wound management
* Peg feeding
* Dementia awareness
* Monitoring of diet/nutrition and co-ordinating the care team
* Diabetes management
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* 5.6 weeks of annual leave entitlement
* NHS-equivalent rates of pay.
* Company pension
* Flexible working opportunities
* Enhanced overtime rate
* Quality bonus scheme linked to CQC Rating
* Paid breaks
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Costs for NMC revalidation paid for and DBS paid
* Refer a Friend Bonus
* Endorsement for management qualifications
Another advantage to the Registered Nurse role is the higher than average staff nurse to patient ratio's the company ethos is deluxe living with exemplary care with the best resources on hand!
To apply for the Registered Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.