Location - Sutton, Surrey
Setting - Private Hospital
Salary - £35,000
Shifts - Full Time
Time recruitment is honoured to be working with an exceptional aware winning Private Hospital who is committed to providing a high-quality service and support for both their patients and staff. They are providing pioneering interventions through the latest technology and approach their work with a warm and welcome attitude. They are dedicated to upholding high care standards and holding patients at the heart of everything that they do.
Benefits of this role;
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
What we are looking for ;
* NMC Registered with No restrictions
* ITU experience
* Leadership skills In Clinical Area
* Strong communication skills
* 3 years Nurse in charge experience
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
* Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
* Assist in maintaining and developing services.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.