Rate(s): £265 Per shift
Start Date: 11 September
Duration: 36 Weeks
My client is a main contractor in the commercial sector. They are a specialist in their market and are looking to bring in the best management to help with their increased workload.
The job at hand I am looking to recruit is for a Freelance Site Manager, who will be overlooking the Cat A refurbishment of a 6 storey buildings, three floors of which will be stripped out.
Our client is looking for somebody who can start Monday 11th September from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM and for the 36 weeks thereafter
The Ideal candidate(s) will.
* Hold high regard for health & safety.
* Be happy to work in Bristol (Close to the train station)
* Hold SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid (SM ONLY)
* Come from a mechanical background with commercial experience.
* Full Cat A strip out across 3 floors
* Two larch VRF chillers to be removed from roof.
* Reinstallation of new chillers.
* New floors, ceilings, stud walls, dryling.
* Sprinkler systems and other various M&E.
To be considered for the role, please click APPLY and I will be in touch.