Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per Annum (experience dependent)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the service
This is a leading national care provider was founded in 1973. With over 400 locations across the UK . They are proud to have a great team of people who are passionate about providing care and support. They support people with autistic, learning disabilities and mental health needs, at home and in the community. Creating a strong, creative, and honest environment.
As a Team Manager, you will be taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the support services. Your role will involve coordinating and monitoring daily support activities to ensure efficiency and the highest possible standard of care. You will be joining a dedicated team that supports adults with diverse support needs, empowering individuals to take control of their lives.
- Must be a driver.
- Previous experience in social care, particularly working with individuals with learning disabilities, complex needs, and autism.
- NVQ3 in Social Care or equivalent, or actively working towards this qualification.
- Availability for on-call duties on a rotational basis.
- Flexibility to work across a wide geographical area, including evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts when required.
- Supervisory experience and the ability to motivate a staff team.
- £250 JOINING BONUS*
- Access to Blue Light Discount Card and Costco membership.
- Free access to occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling, and advice services.
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognized qualifications.
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan).
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers.
- Pension Contribution.