Location: Watton, Norfolk
Setting: Care Home
Time recruitment is selecting for Unit Manager to join an exemplary national care provider in the local area of Norfolk. The care home has a good CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC pin.
Unit Manager Requirements:
* Previous experience as a Unit Manager.
* The ability to engage with service users in order to understand their requirements in order to give exceptional care services.
* Good understanding of CQC standards.
* The capacity to establish and maintain positive working relationships with outside care providers, families, visitors, and the staffing team.
* Capability to foster care programme ownership by fully involving service users and their families in planning, agreeing on, and assessing care programmes in the home.
* Registered Nurse - Required
Duties for the Unit Manager:
* Registered Nurse who is skilled and committed to patient care
* Committed to giving patients a secure and healing environment
* Ensuring that patients receive high-quality care for both their physical and mental wellbeing
* Set an example for younger employees and act as a leader for them.
* Work well as a Multidisciplinary Team Member
* Devoted to oversight, evaluation, and ongoing professional development
* Experience of working with patients with dementia
* Assistance with retention and recruitment
Benefits for the Unit Manager include:
* Excellent pay
* DBS cost covered
* Enrollment in the Blue Light Scheme
* Free Uniform
* Increased pay rates for bank holidays
* Induction and training programme that is comprehensive.
* Opportunities for advancement and career development.
* We care about your health, and we'll make sure you have access to our employee support plan if you need it.
* Contributory pension Scheme
* Referral bonus scheme
* Paid breaks