£10.35 per hour
Time Recruitment Solutions are currently working with a well-established and long-standing manufacturer based in Bradford.
A few details about the company:
Established 150 Years ago, specialized as air management experts that transformed thousands of working environments.
When there is a need to control temperature, remove pollutants or limit noise, they design, manufacture and install all solution's no matter how complex the project.
From hospitals to hospitality and swimming pools to server rooms, our client recognisee's that every building and environment is unique. Their skilled engineers custom design all quality products and are driven to maximise energy efficiency and provide exceptional value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Proficient welding techniques (Mig, Tig, Arc, etc.)
* Interpret prints and engineering drawings and apply fabrication or welding techniques
* Layout, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material in accordance with engineering
* Must have a high mechanical aptitude and be able to use various mechanical hand / power tools and general engineering equipment
* 3-5 years of proven experience in fabricating fields are required and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
* Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with supervisors / team members
* Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Apprentice trained Welder / Fabricator
* Certificates in welding preferred
* Good engineering knowledge
* The ability to understand engineering drawings
* Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
* A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures
* A good team player
* Willing to work overtime at short notice
* Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic
* * Attention to detail
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30
Fridays 08:00 - 15:30
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in the above role then please contact Cristian at Time Recruitment for a private and confidential chat or simply click 'APPLY'.