£30,000 - £35,000
An ambitious, Telecoms business that has huge investment & an exciting sales strategy. They're looking to hire a Business Development Manager & plan to grow by 500% & achieve £5m revenue targets in the next 12 months.
You'll report into an impressive Sales Director, who is an industry expert. He is an industry expert, and a 1st class developer of salespeople. You'll receive mentorship, support, and be able to work autonomously in this role & there is scope to progress to Management within 12 months.
Business Development Managers will:
* Sell Telecoms products & services in a B2B capacity
* Managing the 360 sales process
* Consult & educate clients
* Manage accounts
* Upsell & cross-sell
* Maximise existing client spend & value added
* Closing deals
* Providing a great service
What you get:
* £30,000 - £35,000 salary
* £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
* Monday to Friday - Office hours
* 30 holidays inc bank hols
What company is looking for:
B2B Sales experience is essential. A Telecoms background is a nice to have.
Business Development Manager, BDM, Business Development, Telecoms, Sales Executive, Advisor, Sales, Account Manager, Manchester, £30,000, £35,000, £60,000,