Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours: 40 hours per week
Rate: £22 per hour + paid breaks!
Time Recruitment is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Clinical Deputy Manager to join an experienced team at our client's excellent home in Tunbridge Wells.
Our client is an award-winning, family-run care provider dedicated to giving top quality care across all their care homes and pride themselves on the communities they have created within their homes. It is a small service and boasts a Good CQC.
As a Clinical Deputy Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and maintaining the exceptional care standards at our facility. Your duties will include:
* Lead and inspire the care team to deliver outstanding care and support to residents with dementia and elderly care needs.
* Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individual care plans, ensuring they are continuously updated to meet residents' changing needs.
* Supervise and mentor staff, promoting professional growth and maintaining a positive working environment.
* Collaborate with external healthcare professionals, families, and other stakeholders to ensure a holistic approach to resident care.
* Uphold compliance with regulatory standards and best practices in dementia and elderly care.
* A valid NMC Pin
* Experience working with Dementia/Elderly Care
* Paid DBS
* NMC PIN Paid
* Contributory pension
* Access to new programmes and flexible advantages include discounted prices for gym membership, IT equipment (laptops, tablets, and smartphones), and private healthcare
* Access to opportunities for development
* Development of leadership & management
* Bank Holiday enhancements
* Referral incentives
If you are a dedicated Clinical Deputy Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional care, please contact Tess at Time Recruitment on 0207 160 9911.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.