Flexible hours available (37.5 hrs)
£35,000-£37,500 per annum
West Heath, Birmingham
New exciting Clinical Lead role required at an exceptionally well established care home in West Heath. The home is known to provide the highest standard of care for the elderly & younger residents with dementia/Alzheimer's and mental health conditions. for many years.
The home is well located and has a lovely homely environment whilst being located close to the local community with easy public transport access.
As a clinical lead role you will ensure residents receive the highest standard of care and establish the home is up to CQC standards and complies with NMC guidelines. You will be required to support, motivate and manage the team.
Our client is looking for someone who is highly motivated with excellent organisational and leadership skills. You will be required to work closely with staff nurses and carers to provide effective support and leadership on all issues related to clinical governance and oversee the day to day delivery of excellent care.
Clinical Lead position overview:
- Flexible hours - 8-4pm or 9-5PM
- Assist and support the clinical managers in their role
- Ensure day plans and care plans are up to date
- Maintain & manage accurate records and databases.
- Ensure clinical compliance with CQC, as well as maintaining and updating CQC guidelines
- Identify any areas of concern or errors
- Identify any training needs
Our client will support you with training, regular supervision and any progression opportunities.
Clinical Lead benefits:
- Choose the hours you work!
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Training & support for any career development
- Progression opportunities
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment (0161 238 9770)
- 0161 238 9773