Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire (DE6)
Salary: £23.00 per hour + Extensive Benefits
Hours: Days - 36 or 48 hours
Time Recruitment are assisting an innovative, highly rated service in the Ashbourne area in their search for a Clinical Lead for the CQC rated OUTSTANDING service within a care group that was founded over 35 years ago!
The service is the highest rated home in the Derbyshire Dales and looks more like a boutique hotel as opposed to an elderly care home; highly innovative this service has had national recognition at the great British care awards and has been shortlisted for a pinders design award also!
Alongside this they have a specialist dementia market hall, hold the Derbyshire quality end of life award and have trusted trader status alongside a private on-site cinema, salon's, café's and a bar.
The home offers residential care, specialist dementia nursing care and palliative/end of life care; alongside this they work with Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire University Hospitals to assist in studies; innovations and improvement in elderly care!
As a Clinical Lead here you will be part of the senior management team completing the following duties:
* Staff allocations and supervisions
* Assisting with assessments and resident liaison
* Leading the team from the front
* Delivering clinical excellence and ensuring maintenance of high standards
* Care planning and medication rounds
* Rota planning and MDT management
Benefits for the Clinical Lead role include:
* Bonus Scheme and Friend Referral Rewards
* A dedicated senior management team and family-feel approach, which may not be found in larger organisations
* Awards night which happen every year across all services
* One of the first care providers in the UK to adopt the Montessori method of caregiving they have monthly Montessori book clubs as well as many other activities
* Free uniform
* Workplace pension
* Progression Opportunities -a commitment to supporting you in the gaining the qualifications to progress in the career you love. Two of their home managers worked as care assistants so opportunities are endless here!
This is an excellent opportunity for an established nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD) qualified, NMC registered with some leadership positions to join a market leading group; an impressive service and a forward thinking manager in their mission to change elderly care as a Clinical Lead
To apply for the Clinical Lead role apply below or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment today!