Location: South East London
Setting: Care Home - Dementia and old age residents
Hours: 37.5 hours
Time recruitment is selecting for Clinical Lead RGN to join an exemplary national care provider in the local area of Brighton. The service has over 30 homes so there is plenty of opportunity for progression. The home has a good CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC pin.
Benefits for the Clinical Lead Registered General Nurse include:
* Reimbursement of Annual Nurse RGN PIN Registration cost
* Comprehensive induction training programmes, continuous training and development with nationwide recognized qualifications
* Paid double on Christmas and New Years and paid time and a half on all other bank holidays
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
* Pension contributions
* Shopping and restaurant discounts
* Free uniform
Duties for the Clinical Lead Registered General Nurse:
* Responsible for keeping an eye on the quality of care provided by trained carers.
* Assist the manager in carrying out all policies, procedures, and corporate goals.
* Responsible for keeping an eye on each resident's health, being aware of any changes that may affect their care and care plans, making sure that any new needs are fulfilled, and ensuring that written records are updated to reflect any changes.
* As the main point of contact for residents, visitors, and the health and social care specialists
concerned in their well-being, you should ensure that all reasonable requests are met and that any complaints or concerns are promptly investigated and effectively addressed.
Clinical Lead Registered General Nurse Requirements:
* Valid NMC PIN
* Caring and Friendly
* Previous experience on working with people with dementia
* Able to communicate well with residents and their families.
* Strong leadership and self motivated