Manchester City Centre
£30,000-£40,000 with generous bonus
Our client is a world leading provider of legal and claims solutions to insurers, businesses, and other suppliers in the Insurance sector.
They are looking for an experienced costs draftsperson/lawyer to join their established Manchester office. The role involves management of a caseload to include drafting schedules and bills of costs, negotiating settlement, dealing with costs budgets and preparation for cost hearings on predominantly housing disrepair cases.
What we are looking for within the role:
* The ideal candidate will have managed a caseload independently.
* Qualified solicitor, costs lawyer, CILEx or experienced non-qualified candidates considered.
* Experience in costs drafting for assessment hearings is essential.
* Housing disrepair experience would be preferable however applicants with other experience would be considered.
* Manchester City Centre Based office.
* £30,000-£40,000 salary with a generous bonus scheme.
* 20% gym membership discount and other corporate discounts.
Please apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an immediate telephone interview.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.