£22,000 basic with £30,000+ OTE
No weekends or late shifts!
Hybrid after training
We are closely partnered with an Insurance Brokerage who are an industry leader in niche products. They have a growing inbound team where you will deal with customers who are calling in to renew or take out a new policy across a Sports or Hobby related product. This will involve discussing a customers requirements, matching them to the right level of cover and accurately entering this into the system.
What you will receive as a Customer Service Advisor :
- Unrivalled training and support to make you a product expert
- Joining a stable firm who have retained staff during a difficult period
- Being part of an amazing work place culture with the added benefit of hybrid working.
- £22,000 basic with the ability to earn around £1,000 bonus per month.
- Free parking
- Directors do free lunch on Monday
- Day at the races
- 25 days holiday
What you won't have to do as a Customer Service Advisor :
- Cold call
- Generate leads
- Work weekends or late nights
- Take work home with you
- Deal directly with complaints
If this sounds like the right career move for you, apply with your latest CV and a consultant will be in touch to arrange an interview.