Salary: £21.50 per hour + £1.00ph Performance related bonus!
Location: Great Wyrley, Walsall
Hours: 40-hour contract - Monday - Sunday - 8.00am to 6.00pm or 8.00am - 8.00pm
Time Recruitment is working alongside an exemplary care provider with 6 reputable services across the West Midlands area; this provider is renowned and known for the excellent staffing retention levels with an sterling reputation in the care industry.
We are leading their search for a Deputy Home Manager to support the Home Manager in the day to day running of home as part of the senior management team within this small; manageable yet well regarded service that offers residential, nursing care, palliative care, intermediate care and specialist dementia care.
The Deputy Home Manager duties are as follows:
* Direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff within the home
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* On call - 1 in 3 weeks
* Family liaison and meetings
* The deputy home manager will work a mix of clinical shifts (8am - 8pm) per week and three 8am - 6pm shifts
As a Deputy Home Manager you will receive the following benefits:
* Bonus pay structure which is very achievable
* Yearly pay reviews
* On-site clinical trainers
* Robust induction
* Free parking
* Excellent pension scheme
Requirements for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
* NMC registered - RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified
* To ideally already be working in leadership role within nursing homes
* To have a minimum of 5 years' experience in working in a nursing home setting
* Excellent knowledge of clinical standards and governance
* Safeguarding and DOLS knowledge
To apply for this progressive; forward thinking; leading provider in West Midlands for the excellent opportunity of Deputy Home Manager contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.