Southport / £43,680 pa / Days / Permanent
Deputy Manager required. My client is a small and caring Healthcare Provider with 6 homes in the North West of England who are committed to providing daily one-to-one care tailored to each resident providing a hone from home environment for everyone. This service located in Southport, provides support for 41 people living with Eating Disorders, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Substance Misuse. The home has a good CQC rating and an excellent reputation in the local area, the team are highly skilled and it is important to this healthcare provider to put their people first, they recognise the company is only as good as the people they employ and are seeking to work with people who want to work as one team to achieve one goal which is to make a positive impact on the lives of those living with them.
Deputy Manager Benefits:
* £21.00 per hour x 40 hours = £43,680
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Flexible working arrangement
* £500/year Wellbeing allowance via our Health Cash Plan
* Employee Recognition Scheme
* 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
* Reimbursement of annual NMC Fees
* Pension Scheme
* Free uniforms with annual renewals.
* Continued professional development
* Revalidation Support for Registered Nurses.
Deputy Manager Duties:
* Support the manager in the day to day running of the home
* Support the nursing and care team to deliver the highest standars of care
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.