Key Account Manager
- Managing key accounts with the view to developing their relationship and increasing their spend.
- Managing the relationships with some existing customers business and
developing their spend.
- Responsible for managing margins in line with the business objectives of the National Sales Growth.
- Responsible for managing all incoming sales enquiries for the key customer database.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for sourcing and managing prospect leads via our CRM system.
- Making outbound sales calls to bring on new business for some existing accounts.
- New sales to be made through prospective telesales and customer visits.
- Identifying key opportunities to elevate and accelerate growth of our National Sales
- Account management of existing client base to improve turnover and margin for our
National Sales division.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Face to face meetings with customers.
- Diary management.
- Responsible for tenders and proposals for own customers.
- Previous Account Management experience
- Previous Sales experience
- Ability to generate new business for existing accounts
- Strong time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.