Are YOU a skilled and experienced Maintenance Engineer?
Do YOU want to work for a global brand?
If YOU answered YES and would like to learn more then continue reading…
Time Recruitment Solutions have a proven record for working with global companies, and this is no different. We are working with a global innovator who specialise in manufacturing non-woven and foam abrasive products, along with being a distributor of coated abrasives.
The site is based in Alfreton, Derbyshire has a wealth of experience in the manufacture and development of abrasive products. Now due to healthy order book and continued growth they are looking for a skilled and experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, the candidate will carry out, according to competency and with minimum supervision, those tasks necessary to achieve the objective of engineering maintenance and installation in accordance with the site HSE standards and desired site reliability and technical including:
* Must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of his/her particular core skill area.
* Carry out engineering activities in a safe manner, utilising appropriate PPE as specified.
* Be involved in all safety initiatives, i.e. audits, incident reporting, shutdown safety initiative, etc including use and engagement in site permit work procedures.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities in order to facilitate the move from breakdown to planned maintenance on site.
* Participate, as required, in the construction, installation and commissioning of approved plant modifications and projects.
* Overhaul equipment to manufacturer's/site standards in order to provide cost effective maintenance on site.
* Undergo basic engineering cross-skill training and upskill training in core skill area, and actively seek opportunities to apply these skills in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of engineering activities on the site.
* Work flexibly in all required areas of the site and in close co-operation with other members of his/her engineering team.
* Undergo further training for either plant equipment or engineering tools changes, and assist in the training of new personnel where necessary.
* Use Maintenance Management Systems to create stores requisitions and feedback work details as necessary.
* Competitive benefits and services including pension
* Life Assurance,
* 24 holidays + statutory leave
* Employee assistance programme
* Flexible working options
* Employee discounts on Bosch goods
* Development opportunities, close to motorway links and on-site parking
If you believe you have the right skillset and experience and would like to discuss further then please contact Gary at Time Recruitment for a private and confidential chat or simply click 'APPLY'.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.