Location: Warwick (CV34)
Salary: £20.55 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Hours: Nights - Full time or part time
** £1500 Welcome Bonus** & **Sponsorship Available**
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Night Nurse to join a stunning luxury care home based in Warwick; a stone's throw from Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Stratford.
With an OUTSTANDING CQC status; this relatively new service offers residential, general nursing and dementia nursing care across their 3 units for elderly/frail residents from the local area; an award winning group the provider has won the top 20 care home group award for 2023!
As a Night Nurse here you will be supported to complete the Standards of Practice and Education for Care Home Nurses during the first 12 months of your employment and are mentored by an experienced Nurse from the start of your employment!
You will receive unrivalled CPD - equivalent to Level 6, training and development opportunities developing their clinical and leadership skills as well as working towards becoming a practice assessor/supervisor; the group will even pay for any re-evaluation costs!
The Benefits of working as a Night Nurse here include:
* Sponsorship available for candidates on a Skilled Worker Visa already based in the UK
* Fantastic rates of pay
* £1500 Welcome Bonus
* Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
* Paid breaks
* Free meals on shift
* Nurse Leadership Programme
* Cash incentives for referring friends and family
* Length of Service Monetary Rewards
* Annual Pay Reviews
* Free uniform and DBS
* NMC PIN reimbursed for Registered Nurses
* Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
* Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
* Excellent learning, development and training opportunities all paid for
* Luxury working environment
Essential Requirements for the Night Nurse role:
* Active PIN registered with the NMC
* Minimum 2 years' experience as an RGN is preferred but not essential.
* You must have the Right to Work in the UK
* A caring, compassionate and kind nature is a must
* Exceptional communication skills and a great team player
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energise others
To apply for this truly OUTSTANDING service for the Night Nurse position apply below or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment!