WARRINGTON / £20 PER HOUR / PAID BREAKS / NIGHTS
Nurse for Nights required. My client is a luxury, very well respected, independent Healthcare Provider who is looking for an experienced Nurse for Nights based in Warrington.
The service has a Good CQC and offers person-centred care, tailored to the individual needs of each resident.
With a long-standing Manager and dedicated team of highly trained staff this service was the first in the area to open a dementia plus suite which won 2 awards and has been shortlisted for a further 2, it is a lovely place to work with a fantastic family atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Nurse.
Benefits Nurse Position:
* £20 per hour + Paid Breaks
* Birthday day off
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform.
* Free Parking
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Employee of the Month recognition and rewards
* Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Duties for the Registered Nurse:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Creating individualised care plans for residents
* Updating care plans on a daily basis
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers
Requirements for Registered Nurse:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.