£25,000 to £30,000 Depending on experience
Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Time Recruitment are extremely proud to represent this Stockport town centre based client. They have been around for over 150 years, are family owned and run, they really look after their staff with an excellent benefits package and are going from strength to strength.
You'll be experienced working within payroll and working within a supportive and closely knit team.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Good skills using excel, including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
* The ability to work towards non-negotiable deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good attention to detail.
* At least 3 years of experience working within Payroll.
The role will involve:
* Making various Payroll runs (Weekly, monthly and 4 weekly)
* Reviewing holidays, days off, sickness and time sheets to ensure accurate Payroll.
* Receiving data from department heads and ensuring accuracy in submissions.
* Working towards deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a well known and respected business which provides excellent benefits and stability.
To find out more, click the apply button and a member of the team will contact you to discuss.