- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary Up to £10.42 per hour + Temp to perm
- Job type Temporary
- SpecialismFood Production
- Expiry 17 June 2023
We require a number of food production operatives to cover the following:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Work on a busy food production line and maintaining a consistent, high standard of product quality.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Closely monitor and replenish the production line of ingredients and packaging.
* Moving goods around the production area, as required to maintain production
* Organise and maintain the cleanliness of designated station.
* Follow strict Food Safety and Quality guidelines.
* Follow strict Health and Safety guidelines and identify any risks, reporting them to management to avoid any accidents.
* Report issues with the production process and/or machinery to management in a timely manner.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07:00 - 15.45 Candidates must be flexible with working hours as they do get very busy, and you will be required to work until the job has finished.
Overtime is also available on Saturdays.
For further information please contact our industrial team on 0161 238 9772
- 0161 238 9772