Liverpool / £19 + Paid Break / Days full time & Nights Part Time Available
Registered Nurse required. My client is a family run Healthcare Provider with over 30 years' experience and 18 homes across the country. This "Top 20 Care Home Group" has won this accolade for over 5 years' running is dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of all through quality, excellence and fun. This service located in Woolton, Liverpool has 44 beds and is providing the highest standard of care to people living with Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability and Learning Disability.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
* £19 per hour
* Paid Break + Handover
* Birthday Duvet day
* Free DBS (England) check.
* NMC fees Paid
* Company Pension
* Perkbox Account
* Blue Light Care
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Free uniform
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Registered Nurse duties include:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Requirements include:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.