Salary: £20.80 per hour (Equivalent £54,080 per annum) + Excellent Benefits!
Shift: 4 per week, Days only!
Time recruitment is looking for a proactive, passionate, and ambitious RGN to support our client's service in creating the best person-centred environment for their residents at our client's beautiful home in London. Our client's home is a luxury nursing home, where their new team offers a 5-star experience to all the residents, from fine dining to every day care needs as well as sharing great moments and memories.
This service based in Camberwell, London is brand NEW having recently opened so we are keen to increase the staffing numbers and recruit a Registered Nurse to accommodate NEW residents joining the service; largely residential nursing care this service will also be specialising in nursing care, dementia care and short-term respite/intermediate care.
As an experienced qualified nurse RGN, who shows the most up to date knowledge of clinical practices, you will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, be keen in developing yourself and others and able to build good close relationships with residents and their families.
Benefits of the RGN role include:
* Paid Breaks.
* Free Parking.
* Free DBS Check.
* Paid NMC PIN.
* Free Uniform.
* Rewarding opportunities for career progression.
* Enhancements (Bank Holiday, Christmas, New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half)
* Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes
* Ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications.
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme.
* Pension Contributions & a range of excellent discounts for shops, restaurants, days out & more.
* Annual Staff Awards Programme across all the Client's homes celebrating their great staff.
* Pension Scheme and much more!
* Valid NMC registration, RGN trained with experience/knowledge in elderly care.
* Prior experience as a an RGN.
* Strong communication and leadership skills.
* Passion for providing exceptional patient care.
* Join the service's dedicated team and make a real difference in the lives of the residents.
For more information on the RGN opportunity, please contact Luscious at Time Recruitment or apply below to find out more!