Salary: £20.00 per
Location: London (SW19)
Hours: Part time and full time
Shifts: Days 37.5 Hours per week, working weekends on rota (Shift Times to be discussed at interview)
Time recruitment are presenting a RGN opportunity. Our client is looking for a passionate, ambitious RGN with a valid PIN, to support their service in creating the best person-centred environment for their residents at the very astonishing home in London. The service home has recently been refurbished throughout. The care staff at the service are friendly and compassionate, led by the manager who is hands on to provide residential and specialist dementia care.
The service has 64 spacious rooms that come with an en-suit and are designed to accommodate both healthcare and privacy needs for their service users. It also comes with dining rooms, lounge, residents' pub and hair and beauty salon. The successful RGN will provide residential, specialist dementia and round the clock nursing care in a modern, comfortable setting.
Duties as an RGN
* RGN will have a wide range of responsibilities including making critical clinical decisions, assessing, and developing person centred care plans, safely providing nursing care including administering medication, dressings, and management of all resident's medical conditions.
* RGN will be highly valued, skilled, friendly, and naturally kind- and warm-hearted.
* RGN will be mentoring others whilst focussing on the personal needs of the service users, and empowering and delivering the care they deserve.
* RGN will show the most up to date knowledge of clinical practices, will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, be keen in developing and able to build good close relationships with residents and their families.
IN RETURN as an RGN
* Paid Breaks.
* Paid DBS.
* Free Parking.
* Free Uniform.
* Career progression.
* Annual Staff Awards.
* Reimbursement for Annual RGN PIN Registration cost
* Enhancements (Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday)
* Bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training, and development.
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme.
For more information on the Registered Nurse role contact Luscious at Time Recruitment or apply below to find out more!