Leeds / £19.00+ paid Break / Days /
Registered Nurse required. My client is a large and well respected Healthcare Provider with over 70 homes across the country, with a focus on the happiness and comfort of the residents, their families and their staff. This provider encourage their homes to be learning environments for their teams, allowing personal development to flourish alongside the highest standards of care. This service is a 62 room care home located in Leeds, the home provides nursing and dementia care in a friendly environment where everyone is treated as family. The manager has worked hard to build a highly skilled and dedicated team who are friendly and welcoming and this is a great opportunity to work with a close knit and stable team.
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
* £19.00 per hour
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Registered Nurse Duties include:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.