Location: E1, Stephney Green, London
Setting: Care Home -Old Age and dementia residents
Hours: 42 Hours per week
Shifts: Days and Nights available
Rating: 9.5 on Care Home UK
Time recruitment is selecting for registered nurse to join an exemplary national care provider in the local area of E1, Stephney Green, London . The home has an excellent CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for Registered Nurses with an active NMC PIN
- DBS check is free and the cost of annual RGN PIN registration for nurses is covered.
- Free Parking
- Paid Breaks
- Fulfilling career with intriguing chances for advancement
- Christmas and New Year's Day bank holiday rates are doubled, and all other bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
- Induction training programmes with support and customization, continuous training and development, and nationally acknowledged credentials*
- Refer a friend or resident incentive programme.
- Pension Contributions as well as many fantastic discounts for restaurants, shops, activities, and more.
- Free uniform
- Annual Staff Awards Programme in all of our Homes honours our outstanding staff.
- Critical clinical decisions
- Assessing and developing person centred care plans
- Safely providing nursing care including administering medication
- Dressings and management of resident's medical conditions
- Trachestomy, NG Feeding and Experience with brain injuries desired
- A Registered Nurse, with a valid NMC pin
- Being able to manage the unit alongside clinical duties in the home
- This includes observation, medication, reviewing and evaluating individual care plans
- Provide clinical guidance to the care team & deliver the best practice continually
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.