Location: Tile Hill, Coventry
Salary: £19.00 - £21.00 per hour (Equivalent to £33,696 - £44,928 per annul) + PAID BREAKS + Full Sick Pay! + Overtime enhanced rates! + Tier Two!
Days or Nights Available - Full or Part Time on offer
Time Recruitment are assisting a specialist mental health care provider in Tile Hill area of Coventry search for Registered Nurse in its newly established care facility that this year is 5 years old. The Registered Nurse's here will assist patient's therapeutic pathway.
This service has had excellent turnaround management with the new CQC report scoring GOOD! the registered manager is also a Registered Nurse and comes from a successful background with an excellent reputation for ensuring excellent care standards are being adhered to.
This innovative service caters specifically for elderly and younger adults with personal nursing needs and mental health who may have physical disabilities, end of life, residential and challenging behaviours. The facility also looks after service users who could be diagnosed with acquired brain injury; there are 7 units in total which are of manageable size with 16 beds on each unit.
Some of the Registered Nurse benefits include:
* Loyalty bonus
* Free DBS
* 35 days annual leave
* 5 days full sick pay paid
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Regular on-site training
* Free PARKING
* Support with NMC pin re-validation
Registered Nurse Responsibilities include:
* To act as a prime provider of care for allocated patient(s) by planning, assessing, and evaluating patient programmes of care.
* To frequently prepare for, participate in and attend ward rounds and other multi-professional meetings.
* To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatments including the custody, storage, and administration of medicines.
* To ensure that patient's rights are maintained and protected under the Patient's Charter and the Mental Health Act.
All units benefit from a Senior Nurse overseeing both; alongside generous amount of Registered nurses and support workers on shift; with an industry competitive Registered nurse to patient ratio and a high number of well-trained support staff; you will feel assured that you can focus on clinical practice and development; with clinical training on offer on a continuing basis throughout the year on both an internal and external basis.
To apply for the Registered Nurse role or for additional information apply below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.