Pay Rate: £22 per hour + Excellent benefits! Earn up to £50k per annum!
Location: Harrow, Middlesex
Flexible hours available
Days & Nights available
Are you an experienced and dedicated nurse looking to take the next step in your career? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Time Recruitment are seeking passionate and skilled Registered Nurses to join a beautiful, new build nursing home in Harrow, Middlesex. The facility is well-established, luxurious, and renowned for providing the highest quality of person-centred care to their residents.
Why Choose the home?
Supportive Environment: The management and healthcare professionals are committed to providing you with the best support, ensuring a collaborative and positive work environment.
GOOD CQC across all boards
Responsibilities as a registered nurse:
* Ensuring all residents receive the highest standard of care.
* Providing clinical care, including medication administration, peg feeding, infection control, and tissue viability.
* Formulating and implementing effective care plans.
* Liaising with GPs and families to ensure holistic care.
* Providing warmth and comfort to residents.
Benefits as a registered nurse:
* Competitive pay rate
* Pay increase with longevity (annual salary review)
* Overtime opportunities available
* Free DBS check
* Free NMC renewal
* Free onsite parking
* Generous paid annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Employee leisure and retail benefits
* Supportive management
* Ongoing development and training through our "Unit Manager training programme."
Are you an experienced Registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with an active NMC pin looking to develop your nursing career?
APPLY NOW to find out more or contact Umay at Time Recruitment today!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.