Location: Edgbaston, OUTSTANDING service
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £37,227.00 per annum
Time Recruitment are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse for our client's high dependency, mental health rehabilitation service based in Edgbaston. Our client is a leading provider of mental health and adult social care, committed to providing exceptional services and improving the lives of service users.
The facility is a 24 bedded hospital that specialises in providing top quality care and therapy for adult women with a diagnosis of complex mental health needs. It also boasts a Good and Outstanding CQC.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a vital role in upholding the highest standards of care and driving positive improvements to enhance the well-being of both staff and residents.
* Proficiency in clinical skills
* Committed to giving patients a secure and healing environment
* Ensuring that patients receive high-quality care for both their physical and mental wellbeing
* Work well as a Multidisciplinary Team Member
* Devoted to oversight, evaluation, and ongoing professional development
* An RMN with a valid NMC Pin
* Experience working with Mental Health
* 25 days annual leave
* A group personal pension plan
* NMC fees paid
* Free parking
* Private healthcare
* £250 contribution towards CPD
* Leadership and management development
* Revalidation support
* Flexible benefits such as gym membership/IT schemes
* Long service awards
If you are a dedicated nurse committed to delivering exceptional care, please contact Tess at Time Recruitment on 0207 160 9911. We look forward to receiving your application for the role of Registered Nurse!
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.