Location: Stansted, Essex
Setting: Care Home - Dementia and Elderly care
Salary: £20.86 per hour
Shifts: Days and Nights available
Time recruitment is selecting for an RGN/RMN/RNLD to join an excellent national Care provider in Mountfitchet, Essex. The hospital has a good CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC pin.
* Nurse who is skilled and committed to patient care.
* Committed to giving patients a secure and healing environment.
* Ensuring that patients receive high-quality care for both their physical and mental wellbeing.
* Set an example for younger employees and act as a leader for them.
* Work well as a Multidisciplinary Team Member
* Devoted to oversight, evaluation, and ongoing professional development.
* Assistance with retention and recruitment
* Paid time off plus holidays
* Birthday Holiday - Use your birthday as an additional day of paid time off.
* Enhanced maternity pay.
* Contributory pension
* Access to new programmes and flexible advantages include discounted prices for gym membership, IT equipment (laptops, tablets, and smartphones), and private healthcare.
* Access to opportunities for development
* Promotion of professional credentials through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Development of leadership & management
* Free on-site parking
* Sponsorships of professional qualifications
* Long-term reward
* Referral incentives
* Remarkable clinical expertise based on evidence-based practise.
* Knowledge of risk assessments, care plans, and report writing
* Understanding of legislative regulations and the Mental Health Act
* Knowledge of skill mix, staffing, and directing shifts
* Devoted to assisting students and junior staff.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.