Mental Health Excellence
Handsworth Wood, Birmingham
Salary: £31,173 - £38,160 per annum + Generous £3000 Welcome Bonus + 40% Weekend Enhancements
Full-time or Part-time Options Available | Day and Night Shifts
Time Recruitment is proud to partner with an exceptional mental health provider renowned for their expertise in Handsworth Wood, Birmingham. We are searching for passionate and skilled Registered Nurses to join the ranks of this esteemed facility.
As a leading mental health provider with an GOOD CQC status, our client operates a small yet impactful hospital with 16 beds. Our patients arrive with acute mental health conditions, including diagnoses such as bipolar disorder, learning disabilities, personality disorders, schizophrenia, and challenging behaviors.
Your skills will be valued in an environment where staffing is top-notch. The day shift enjoys the support of two additional Registered Nurses, a team of dedicated support workers, an assistant physiologist, occupational health assistants, a longstanding hospital manager, and two deputy ward managers. Our night shift team consists of two highly skilled Registered Nurses.
Benefits that Elevate Your Nursing Career:
* Generous annual leave of 6.6 weeks, rising to 6.8 weeks post-probation
* Health cash plans and access to a private GP service
* Enjoy your birthday off after just 1 year of service
* 40% weekend enhancement to your earnings PAYING up to £27.50 per hour
* 20% night enhancement
* On-site clinical trainer to support your development
* Paid training and continuous growth opportunities, including mentorship and the possibility to achieve NVQ level 5
* Regular pay reviews with a competitive banding structure
* Enhancements that surpass NHS agenda for change rates
Your Qualifications & Experience:
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RMN/RNLD) with a background in acute mental health care and a demonstrated ability to work with rehabilitation. The ideal candidate will receive comprehensive support and guidance during a 13-week period following classroom-based training, working closely with the Hospital Manager. Our on-site trainers are committed to providing essential training in safeguarding, CPI, quality improvement, and mental capacity.
If you're ready to join a team that values excellence in mental health care and offers unparalleled professional growth, apply today or reach out to Larissa at Time Recruitment for more details. Together, we can make a difference.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.