Location: Wednesbury (WS10)
Salary: £18.00 to £20.00 per hour
Hours: 8pm to 8am
Shifts: Nights (4 Days a week)
Time Recruitment is working with local provider who is searching for an RGN for the well-run service. RGNs applying for the role will be welcomed by a Nurse Manager, a well-established team and a home that has an excellent reputation with the community nursing, Good CQC and local Facilities in the area and home.
The facility is highly accredited and offers care for 40 residents in total and has 40 bedded general nursing units. 8 bedded rehabilitation nursing units. The service will also be going through refurbishing and will have modern specifications.
With a Good CQC report and a close relationship with the hospital discharge team too; the service benefits from a longstanding deputy manager who has been in post for 20 years; all carers on the facility have NVQ level 2 training and are medication trained to assist with non-urgent medications and medication rounds.
Alongside this the service offers Nurses a flexible shift pattern and rota; with 2 nurses on during the day and 7 carers on the floor; night nurses work autonomously and have higher number of care staff on shift.
* Taking responsibility for the well-being of the residents and making sure their physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
* Coaching and guiding the team, providing formal and informal teaching programmes for colleagues and other care professionals
* Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing, and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure that they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies, and legislation.
* Being able to manage the unit alongside clinical duties in the home.
* Provide clinical guidance to the care team & deliver the best practice continually.
RGN Requirement Skills.
* IT knowledgeable
* Peg Feeding, Venepuncture, Verification of death, Palliative care, Syringe driver, Dementia awareness qualifications and Medication rounds
* Care plan reviewing
* Excellent comminutor
* Free parking.
* Free lunch.
* Clinical in-house training.
* Paid breaks.
If you think you are the right person for this role with all the qualities mentioned above and you're wanting to make a difference, apply with today!
- 0161 238 9773