Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £48,0000 - £50,000 pro rata
Hours: 5 days over a 7-day period (40 hours)
6 Month Fixed term contract
Time Recruitment are working exclusively with a client in the Ellesmere Port area of Cheshire with their search for a Turnaround Manager. This exciting and rewarding role will involve managing the care provided across 20 services, that specialises in the support for approximately 50 adults with learning disabilities, autism, and complex needs.
This role offers full autonomy for you to shape and mould the quality of service delivered, and the opportunity to nurture your staffing team to make a real difference for your residents every day.
Duties will include but not limited too:
* Effective and strong management service.
* Line management of staff, safeguarding all service users and adhering to Care Quality Commission (CQC) compliance.
* Promote the service and market the service generating new enquiries from clients and care givers.
* To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service, and selling its services at the agreed prices
* To maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider
To be successful within this role:
* Genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for the residents.
* Previous experience working in Health & Social Care (10years preferred)
* Knowledge of CQC Regulations and KLOES
* Strong Managerial skills
* Good clear verbal and written communication skills
In return for your commitment to ensuring a quality service provision for our clients residents, they can offer range of excellent benefits including;
* Support of a dynamic and passionate Leadership Team
* Training and development
* Progression opportunities
* 30 days annual leave per annum
* Company Pension
* Birthday Leave entitlement (following 1 year service)
* Fully Funded Level 5 Health & Social Care Qualification
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.