Role: Senior Contracts Manager
Company: Fit Out Contractor
Sector: Supermarket and Banking Retail
Project values: Specialise in fit out and refurbishment projects ranging from £100K-£5M, however the Senior Contracts Manager would be responsible for overseeing projects £1M and over.
Location of Projects: Nationwide throughout the UK
Type: Full Time Permanent position
Working Structure: Hybrid, visiting sites and remote working.
Start date: February/March 2024
Salary: £70,000-£75,000 plus car allowance/company car, bonus and other benefits. All equipment provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Setting jobs up
* Conducting prestarts
* Subcontractor management and liaison
* Organising and scheduling supply of materials
* Creating a project program and distributing to stakeholders
* Client management
* Confidently manage 2-3 projects at a time
* Hosting and attending progress meetings.
* Updating O&M manuals
* Reporting on progress and updating software for compliance
* Closing jobs out and successfully handing project over in time and on budget
* Liaise closely with site agents to ensure smooth delivery.
* Use of Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Excel for budgeting and programming purposes
* Must have 5-10 years' experience at Contracts Manager level.
* Proven history of delivering on retail/banking fit out projects valued from £1M and £5M.
* Happy to travel nationwide throughout the UK multiple times a week.
* Must come from a main contractor and fit out contractor
* Qualifications: SMSTS, CSCS Card, First Aid at Work
* Valid Full UK Driving License
* Come from a trade background, specifically Carpentry or Joinery in the shopfitting industry.
* Qualifications: NVQ Level 6/7 Construction Senior Management, HNC Building Studies, City & Guilds Level 3 Carpentry & Joinery
If you wish to apply, please submit an updated CV.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.