Pudsey, Leeds / £41,595.84 pa / Days / 36 hours
12 hours Supernumerary + 24 hours Nursing
Deputy Manager required. My client is a medium sized Healthcare Provider who have 10 nursing homes across the country with an ethos to provide the best possible care and environments to all residents while being a caring and supportive employer to all staff. This service located in Pudsey, Leeds is a 28 bedded nursing home looking after Elderly, Dementia and Mental health. The team are trained to respect privacy, to promote and enable independence and provide assistance in a caring, compassionate and understanding manner.
Deputy Manager Benefits:
* £22.22ph + Paid Breakd = £41.595.84
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
Deputy ManageR Duties:
* Support the manager in the day to day running of the home
* Support the nursing and care team including training, induction and delgating tasks
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment or alternatively apply below.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.