Setting: Care Home - Dementia and Old age Residents
The Care Home is brand new and is opening in November 2023
66 Bedded Home
Time recruitment is selecting for a Registered Home Manager to join a luxurious National Care provider in the local area of Holt. The home is expected a good CQC report in all 5 domains and will have excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience on working with people with dementia
- Able to provide first class care
- Managed minimum of 40 bed home
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulations
- High level of leadership skills
Benefits for the Home Manager role include:
- On your birthday, have a duvet day!
- Discounts on shopping, clothing, activities, travel, entertainment, and much more are available with Perkbox accounts!
- programmes for employee assistance and wellness
- Award ceremonies for staff recognition
- Plans for the month's employee
- Opportunities for job advancement and training
- Corporate pension plan
- Seasonal company activities, contests, and rewards
- Strategy for employee referrals
- Nearby parking
Duties for the Home Manager:
- By actively leading and assisting your staff to provide our residents with the best standards of care, you will use your wide range of skills to build and maintain the Home.
- You will be able to forge strong bonds with your staff, residents, their families, and the local community through your high level of expertise and exceptional people management skills.
If you are interested contact Ethan with your updated CV and call availability