Mon-Fri, Hybrid working after probation
Our client is a top 200 UK law firm and are Legal 500 recognised. The company is based in Manchester but works on cases nationwide specialising in personal injury and criminal negligence.
They are looking for an experienced legal secretary to assist several fee earners in the personal injury department.
What we are looking for within the role:
* Legal secretary experience, preferably in personal injury, but not essential.
* Basic secretarial skills with an eye for detail.
* Great customer service skills both via email and phone.
* A salary of between £25,000-£30,000
* Hybrid working environment after 3-month probation period.
* Mon-Thurs 8:30-17:30, 8:30-17:00 on Friday.
Please apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an immediate telephone interview.