Project Manager (Construction)
Small refits and refurbishments
£40,000-£50,000 plus car allowance
Full Time Permanent
* Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned projects / customer accounts.
* Attend sites, surveying, establishing project scope and conducting strategic planning with a view to delivering within budget.
* Attending site, Supervising, managing and co-ordinating all work on projects including sub-contractors to ensure efficiency and quality.
* Overseeing a project team whilst maintaining clear communication with the client, managing a budget and monitoring progress to ensure projects are delivered on schedule.
* Co-ordinates the involvement of personnel, including support, service, and resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
* Meets assigned targets for profitability on assigned projects/accounts.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
* Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while co-ordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
* To be fully conversant in all aspects of the internal procedures, financial process and product development.
* Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develop and manage a detailed project plan to track progress (CPP).
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks including all site Health & Safety.
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Achieves assigned profit quota in designated projects / accounts.
* Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
* Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
* Enlists the support of other departments and management resources as needed.
* Works closely with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
* This position requires extensive travel and out of hours work.
If you'd like to apply, please submit an updated CV.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.