Pay rate: £25.00 per hour + paid breaks (Equivalent to £62,400 per annum)
Location: Bromsgrove, Birmingham
Hours: Nights - Full or Part time on offer - potential for set shifts also!
Time Recruitment is looking for an exceptional Night Nurse to join a long-standing home in Bromsgrove, Birmingham; its an excellent opportunity to join a well-established care team whilst taking leadership and heading up the clinical provision!
The service is run by a charitable not for profit organisation who operate 4 homes nationally but specialise in independent care and specialist nursing provision.
This service is situated in a prestigious grand victorian building, accommodating for the elderly providing general nursing/dementia nursing and palliative care to elderly residents in the local community; with gold standard frameworks in palliative care, they also cater to:
* Stroke rehabilitation
* Parkinson's disease
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Cerebral Palsy
* Alzheimer's and varying types of dementia
As a Night Nurse here, you will lead the floor in this small 31 bedded care facility; you will be assisted by a senior medication technician and 4 carers ensuring you are well supported and have some of the best staff nurse to patient ratio's in the local area!
Benefits for the Night Nurse role include:
* £25.00 per hour and fantastic overtime rates!!
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and regular free training.
* A competitive pension.
* An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family, such as counselling and legal advice.
* Monthly employee recognition.
* A friendly and supportive working environment.
* A refer a friend bonus.
* On site clinical trainers
* 30 days holiday
For the Night Nurse position we are looking for a NMC registered nurse; RGN/RMN or RNLD trained ideally with some elderly care experience due to the diagnosis of the patients; some dementia knowledge would be advantageous.
To apply for the Night Nurse position with this prestigious and progressive not for profit provider contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below!